• Earn Free College Credits with Articulations

    Tri-Valley ROP and our local community colleges offer FREE college credits through Articulation Agreements. These agreements allow students to earn high school AND college credits at the same time. Students must complete the ROP course they are enrolled in AND earn a grade of B or better upon completion. Please note on the list below, courses in RED signify that more than one college has an agreement for the same course. Students can only use ONE college course for ONE high school course. Students may choose which college they would like to receive credits from. Tri-Valley ROP instructors will submit grades to the colleges and colleges will issue transcripts to students during the month of July.

    Click the links below for the list of courses and the colleges that they articulate to.

    Tri-Valley ROP Articulation with Partner Colleges

    ROP Course Catalog

    If you have identified an articulated course for ROP, the following links have detailed instructions on how to receive college credit for that course.

    Steps for Receiving Credit through Las Positas College

    Steps for Receiving Credit through Chabot College

    Step to Receiving Credit through Modesto Junior College