Steps to Apply to Middle College
We are excited to share the TVROP Middle College High School at Las Positas College recruitment and application details for the 2022-2023 school year. For the coming year, we are hoping to enroll approximately 70 students in the Class of 2024 cohort. In addition, we may have a small number of openings in our Class of 2023 cohort. While there is no one specific type of MCHS student, the underlying characteristic that is needed for success is a readiness for a more independent environment.
Steps to apply - Printable Here
⭘ Attend One Informational Event (Recorded links below)
Complete Application & Recommendations
The Middle College 2022-2023 Online Application will be available at tvrop.org on Tuesday, February 1, 2022, and will close promptly on Monday, February 28, 2022, at 4:00 PM. All recommendations must be completed no later than Friday, March 4, 2022.
Initial Application Requirements
- Online MCHS Application bit.ly/MCHSapplication
- Parent/Guardian Recommendation bit.ly/MCHSparentguardianrec
Four school site recommendations are required. References will be verified.
- Online Administrator Recommendation bit.ly/MCHSadminrec (current administrator)
- Online Counselor Recommendation bit.ly/MCHScounselorrec
- Online Teacher Recommendation (student choice) bit.ly/MCHSteacherrec
- Online Math Teacher Recommendation (current math teacher) bit.ly/MCHSmathrec
Please email the recommendation links to those you are asking. Links are also available at tvrop.org.
Attend Saturday LPC Application Orientation & Skills Assessment - [Tentative] Saturday, March 5, 9 AM - Zoom
Student Interview - If the applicant is eligible, the student will be invited to a Middle College Interview with MCHS, LPC, and District Staff. March 7-14. Location TBD.
Placement and cohorts are selected and finalized by the end of March.